0 Likes 0 Dislikes
ii. “I know no country in which, speaking generally, there is less independence of mind and true freedom of discussion than in America. In America, the majority has enclosed thought within a formidable fence. A writer is free inside that area, but woe to the man who goes beyond it…formerly tyranny used the clumsy weapons of chains and hangmen; nowadays even despotism, though it seemed to have nothing more to learn, has been perfected by civilization. Princes made violence a physical thing, but our contemporary democratic republics have turned it into something as intellectual as the human will is intended to constrain. Under the absolute government of a single man, despotism, to reach the soul, clumsily struck at the body, and the soul, escaping from such blows, rose gloriously above it; but in democratic republics that is not at all how tyranny behaves; it leaves the body alone and goes straight to the soul…In the proudest nations of the Old World works were published which faithfully portrayed the vices and absurdities of contemporaries...But the power that dominates in the United States does not understand being mocked like that. The least reproach offends it, and the slightest sting of truth turns it fierce, and one must praise everything, from the turn of its phrases to its most robust virtues. No writer, no matter how famous, can escape from this obligation to sprinkle incense over his fellow citizens. Hence the majority lives in a state of perpetual self-adoration; only strangers or experience may be able to bring certain truth to the Americans' attention” ~ Alexis de Tocqueville, ‘Democracy in America’
iii. Joseph Massad “Islam *in* Liberalism” https://b-ok.cc/book/2488994/24def8
iv. White Anglo-American Liberal exbahais as spiritual tourists.
v. White Anglo-American Liberal “Pluralism” as a franchise of the ‘free market’ capitalist ontology in the realm of thoughts, ideology and belief systems.
vi. exbahai as a corporate counter-insurgency front benefitting the Haifan Baha’i cult.
vii. How the moderator of exbahai rolls:
1. “Saman Wilson” is a censor determined to shut down voices genuinely against the Haifan Baha'i cult.
2. “Saman Wisom” is a sanitizer and white-washer of discussions on exbahai not allowing discussions beyond certain parameters of discourse.
3. “Saman Wilsom” has consistently rewarded Baha'i perpetrators like they did with DavidBenOwen (Scott Hakala) when for years this hack was running riot on the subreddit and nothing was done about him, but then "Saman Wilson" cried foul against people defending themselves from that troll when he/she wouldn't do anything about them. In other words, they allow abuse by others as a tactic to censor.
4. “Saman Wilsom” has barely offered any genuine criticism of Haifan Bahaism.
5. "Saman Wilson" has carefully created a profile for him/herself on reddit attempting to make people believe that he/she is a supporter of the IRI. While this may be the case, I contend that "Saman Wilsom" may actually be aligned with those internal forces undermining it.
6. Counter-insurgency programs by governments and corporations online are well-known to create fake personas online as a way of gatekeeping.
7. As such “Saman Wilson” is a gatekeeper and the subreddit is gatekept for the interests of the Haifan Bahai cult.
8. “Saman Wilson” refuses to address these points and has consistently evaded addressing his/her inconsistencies in moderation but has instead gaslighted with woolly appeals to civility while rewarding perpetrators.
ix. ABOUT Darrick Evenson https://alt.religion.bahai.narkive.com/AVN0wOOy/darrick-evenson-what-he-doesn-t-want-you-to-know
x. Behind the Politics of a Current Brouhaha in Iran: an Ex-President Ayatollah’s Daughter and the Baha’is
xi. See also Online Baha’i Gatekeeping: https://vevomp3.com/watch/vgzcGgiNMRg